Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore Wed.

Only snapped a couple again his week... I guess a couple is better than none:)
Linking with :

Pleated poppy.
”pleated

and

Momma Go Round

and


Friday WORK
White tissue tee- target... need more of these
White cami- Forever 21
Shirt- handme down from New to you
Brown Boots- kohls 
Cardi- Forever 21
pearls- Estate sale


Necklace- Claire's on Clearance 

Brown shirt- hand me down from New to You
Jeans- express- going to get a hole in them any day they are so thread bare
Same brown boots
Black cami-forever 21
Cream boyfriend cardi- forever 21
vintage Tooled leather purse from the Shop I work at

The weather has been rainy and hideous so limited wardrobe as I had put all cold weather clothes away. Ready for nice weather PLEASE!




1 comments:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

aww! you look so cute!! love your necklace! hope you have a fabulous weekend!! hugs! Britt :-)