Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What WE Wore Wed...Graduation Edition

Killing two birds with one stone this week, posting for WIWW and Graduation photos for both older girls.

Linking up this week with:

pleated poppy

And
Momma Go Round

Both Girls graduated 2 weeks ago... Gabby from 8th grade and Gwen from 5th grade.
Gabby and I in the oh so lovely gym lights... 
Red dress from Max studio and I have on really cute brown boots which you can't see.
Gabby's dress is a loaner from my friend Kattie... from BCBG... she had on black sandals

No other good pictures from Gab's graduation... I was way too far away:(

Try to ignore my frizzy hair
I made Gwen's Head band

I also made both of our skirts. She is also wearing a vintage yellow belt I got at an estate sale. I am wearing a brown ribbed t-shirt from a local dept. store. White shrug forever 21. Key necklace made by me. I also have on cute brown heels... sunk into the grass.

Close up of flower Head band and earrings I made.

Side view of her cute skirt.


Gwen shaking hands with her teacher.

I love the look on her face... seriously  mom... you can quit taking pictures.

Listening to the speakers... so serious.

Gwen and her teacher Heidi... I call her that because we were friends before she was Gwen's teacher.

Lexi, Georgia and Gwen

Sweet Friends!


My babies are big girls now... SNIFF

1 comments:

Savvy in San Francisco said...

Congrats Gabby & Gwen! Congrats Mommy & Daddy too!