Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Fun

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. The girls, Chad and I spent the afternoon cooking while Mr. Graham slept. All our food was super yummy and we still have a ton of leftovers. Here are a couple pictures.


Here are the girls and I baking pies.


Here is our table all set for the big meal. I tried to make it as festive as possible since we were not with our family this year. So the girls were really excited to use the china and fancy glasses.


Yesterday we went and got our Christmas trees, no flocked trees this year:( At the tree farm there was a hay ride, Graham was so excited he couldn't even focus for a picture.
Graham had to sit by his big sissy.

Chad and I are trying to think of special things to do this Christmas since we will be here without our family. I would love to hear some ideas and traditions.

0 comments: