Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Swaps

Sorry I have been MIA, I have been busy. Last Saturday I did a craft fair, which was a big waste of time. People were buying all the super ugly tacky stuff and not my cute stuff. Sunday we went to the Jamestown Parade, it was fun and FREEZING! The last few days I have been dealing with sick kids! I think Gabby will be going back to school tomorrow and Graham slept better last night, so far Gwen has only had it minorly.

On to the fun swap goodies. I still have one swap left to finish, it is overdue. Thankfully my partner is running late also!! PHEW



This darling stocking and card are from my partner Heidi. This was for the vintage Stocking swap hosted by Priscila. Heidi made this stocking isn't it soo cute. It looks great on the pink walls in my kitchen. You can see what I sent Heidi here.


She also sent me this darling box, which I think she made and two pretty ornaments for my pink themed tree. The picture doesn't do the box justice, it is sooooo sparkley!


I think she made these darling tags also, they are ADORABLE!


More pretty glittery goodies, I have the happy holidays hung in my kitchen. I will be posting pictures of my holiday decor soon! It is taking me forever to get them all up, new house and all.



Here are the goodies I sent to my partner Stevie for the very vintage Christmas Swap hosted by the above mentioned Heidi.
I made the magnets and the candy container.
The salt shaker is filled with glass glitter.


More of the goodies I sent her.



Last photo of the goodies I sent her.


Here are the goodies Stevie sent me, I love all these pink goodies!

More fun goodies from Stevie.



Here are all the items I sent my partner Priscila for the Vintage Pink Christmas Swap Hosted by MOI.

Vintage goodies for Priscila.


More of the pink goodies I sent her.


Another view of the pink goodies I sent her.

The pink neck warmer I knit for Priscila.


I made her one of my vintage little girl ornaments.

I have so enjoyed each of these swaps and getting to know my partners and now friends.
Thanks Ladies!

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Jenn - I want that neck warmer - so sweet! I love wearing winter scarves - even indoors as I feel warmer with one - but those long tails do get in the way. Really liking the neck warmer idea!
Have a great weekend and thanks again for hosting the vintage pink xmas swap - it was a lot of fun!