Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You

I want to thank every one for the suggestions for my crazy climbing son:) After a hellish night Friday, where Graham climbed out of his crib 50 million times and I got no sleep. I went to Baby Depot and I purchased one of the net tents the goes over the crib and it works wonderfully. He doesn't even hate it and he is back to sleeping like a normal person, PHEWWWWW! Next project to tackle is the binki removal. I am not quite ready to take this one on yet, but will be soon:)

I have been working on some knitting projects and an embroidery project. I will take some pictures in the next day or so. I will also be adding some vintage sheet fat quarter packets to the shoppe after I get some good photos!


Have a great day!

XOXO Jen

3 comments:

The Little Miss said...

hey Jen, I forgot you embroider. I was looking to have 2 shirts embroidered with a vintage circus theme for me son. Woudl it be something you would like to do?

Fleur de Bee said...

He possibly thinks that it is an adventure! How fun! I never had this issue with my daughter because we converted her to a day bed before she would even try. She was always coming in and sleeping in the sofa in the sitting room of my bedroom so I converted her crib early on to see if she would stay in it and IT WORKED! Maybe that is the next step LOL! Worked for us! Tent sounds like fun however!

xo

Gossamer Creations said...

Hi,
I just read your post and thought it was so funny. When my son was a baby ( he is 11 now) he kept climbing out of his crib and I put one of those nets on his crib and he seemed to really like it. Good luck !!
Have a great day !
~Sue~