Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally FINISHED & Baby Update

The finished project:



I started sewing this little dress over a month ago and had to do it in small increments because the pattern was not the easiest and everything is super tiny. There were supposed to be little pants/bloomers, but there was no way I was going to make them, so over it! The sleeves bug me because they are not perfect, but I was not about to rip them out and start over. IF... and that is a big IF i decided to make this dress again in a bigger size, I will add the sleeves before sewing the side seams . Not sure why the pattern doesn't have you do it that way, so much easier especially when it is that small!



Today I had a Dr. apt and I am now 2 cm and she stripped my membranes, so it could be any time now~ Having some mild contractions, so we shall see!





7 comments:

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

I'm so excited for you!

The dress is cute too. :o)

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

it's lovely! what a sweet dress.

Unknown said...

Her dress is beautiful! perfect or not :) Hope you get some rest tonight - you are going to need it!

Anonymous said...

aww it looks very cute! and.... good luck with baby coming!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Good luck!!

Sew Can Do said...

Very cute - so glad to have found your blog (via Made by Rae:)). I'm expecting a baby girl as well and love the kinds of things you've been doing - it's nice to find someone with a similar style! Would love to have you check out my blog: sewcando.blogspot.com

Good luck with the new baby!