Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weight Loss Wed.

This week went pretty good for me.

I lost 2.5 lbs...
YEAH!!!
19Lbs to pre pregnancy weight.
26 Lbs to goal weight... still sounds like a lot:(

I managed to get 3 days of walking in, despite everything we have going on. I have continued with eating lots of fruit and veggies and eating lots of high fiber foods.

I have really enjoyed reading all the participants posts, lots of great ideas and fun to see everyones progress!


Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them a encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list.


Summer Swanson of: Artful Life
Tasha Riley of : Life of the Riley's
April Oritz of:The Art Chics
Sarah Chimblo of: Sew Sarah
Priscila Barros of: Casa Bella Chic
Colima Smith of: Colima
Rose Charles of:Victoria Rose Paper Crafts
Jenna Z of:Corgi Pants
Brianne Kjar of: Kjar Family
Victoria of: Florence & Mary
Sheri of: Pawsh Poodle


7 comments:

Colima said...

Good job!!!! You'll be at your goal in no time :)

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

I did something I thought I would never do......now all the world or just those who visit my blog~ know my true weight!!!!

Thanks for the incentive..hoping weight loss Wed. kick starts my goals.

Great job on your weight loss this week!!!

Wendy said...

WAY TO GO!

Sarah said...

great job - I'm hovering around 130, only about 7 pounds to goal weight. The fruit/veggies/high fiber is key to weight loss and a healthy body I think!

Suzie Button said...

Hi there, I'd love to join your weight loss Wednesday, but I can't find your email, but please add me! Suzie at purrpage3[at]verizon[dot]net.

Florence and Mary said...

Well done on the weight loss.

Victoria xx

Felicity said...

well done everybody, i've just emailed you can i be included too please? fliss xx

http://joshyandbelle.blogspot.com/