Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Weight Loss Wed.

AHHH... I thought it was Tuesday all day. Sorry:(
All in all it was an ok week, considering Thanksgiving.
I ended up maintaining which I guess is better than gaining.
I did measure my waist as it had been awhile and I lost another 1/2" off of it. Total inches lost of waist 1.5".
Yesterday I did my tap and ballet class which is a super workout and I walked for an hour pushing my babies in the stroller. That is about it for exercise though.
Should be interesting to see how the next month goes with all the yummy holiday goodies.. yikes.
Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them an encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs. If you don't see your link and you are participating, please email me.
Colima Smith of: Colima
Brianne Kjar of: Kjar Family
Victoria of: Florence & Mary
Sheri of: Pawsh Poodle
Tina of: Sweetina

Have a great week!!!


1 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I need to get the tape measure out and do some measuring!

Victoria xx