Monday, December 7, 2009

Weight Loss Wed.

It is that time again... time to step on the scale and see how the week went.
Not much to report since I am THE SAME as last week. Apparently I have hit a plateau:(
Taught Yoga on Sunday and went to dance class last night. I guess I need to step up the exercise. I have also not been paying much attention to my eating, so that needs to start soon. It is just so hard with all the yummy food this time of year. For example tonight I am going to the Bunco Christmas party where everyone brings yummy food. I guess I should be happy to maintain for the time being and maybe step it up a notch after the holidays.
There are quite a few people sitting out until after the holidays. I am thinking everyone will be gung ho in January.


Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them an encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs. If you don't see your link and you are participating, please email me.

Colima Smith of: Moppy Jane Crafts
Brianne Kjar of: Kjar Family
Sheri of: Pawsh Poodle
Kelly of: Kelly's Recipes For Life
Tina of: Sweetina
Olivia of:Victoria Plums Homegrown blog
Suzie of: Suzie Button Creations

0 comments: