Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weight Loss Wed.

Sorry my post is so late today.. it has been a crazy day!  Spent most of the day at the Dr.'s.  I had to go for a ear infection, Gab had to go because she was feeling yucky and Chad has a serious infection in his arm, so we are pretty much a mess. 


I am a bit discouraged this week.. still THE SAME.  I actually though I was going to gain because I have been pigging out and didn't teach yoga on Sun because of the ear thing. 

The big question is what the heck am I going to do to kick things up a notch.  Not sure, I know I need to step up the exercise and eat a whole lot less.  Still no luck with a piece of exercise equiptment. I am thinking about getting one of the exercise programs that go with the wii fit, I have heard they are a great work out.

I am trying to count calories and that has me in reality check... I was eating too much!

This weekend is our trip to the cost with the family and I know we will be eating yummy food and there will be some festive adult beverages consumed!  It finally stopped raining ... maybe I can get some walks in!

Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them an encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs. If you don't see your link and you are participating, please email me.



Colima Smith of: Moppy Jane Crafts

Brianne Kjar of: Kjar Family

Kelly of: Kelly's Recipes For Life

Sarah of: Sew Sarah

 
Jenna Z. of: Corgi Pants
 
Karen of: Lolodesigns
 
 
Have a great week!
 

0 comments: