Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weight Loss Wed.

Easter is not the best time for diets...   especially if you are a chocoholic like moi!  That being said I can report that I have lost another half of a pound...
I feel ok about this because the only exercise I got was 12 minutes jogging on my MIL's treadmill(then I got bored) and dance last night.I have had my fair share of easter treats:( Can't help myself.  This week will be better for exercise  unless I get sick...  not feeling great sore throat! UGGG  Hoping it is just an allergy sore throat!

If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list and add your link to mr linky. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs.


Make sure to pop into the other participants and see how they are doing and cheer them along!
Have a great week!







3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

half a pound is half a pound. I haven't exercised yet today but I will good luck on the next week.

LissyLou said...

your right..easter is not a good time to diet!!!

Julie said...

My scale is so old it only does pound by pound and it's not always the greatest but it's what I have and use.
You all are doing so great. It's so much fun reading what's going on in everyone life and the challenges and accomplishments you all have made. Keep up the great work.
Take care and God Bless!!