Monday, May 24, 2010

Napa Vintage Flea Market & A new item




Saturday was the first Napa Vintage flea market and I was a vendor. It was fun but also a lot of work.  I sold a nice amount of stuff and made some money.  There were a lot of other great vendors there with amazing stuff. I was a good girl and did not buy anything. Can you believe it?

I made a new friend, Laura in the booth next door. She makes the most amazing jewelry...  I wanted it all!  Check out her blog: Green Paintbrush

I snagged this picture off her blog. Chad brought the littles down for a quick visit and she fell in love with Scarlette:)


A couple of really bad pictures of my booth!  It actually looked really cute with vintage sheet bunting and vintage table cloths.  


Some of my newest creations. There are a few still available  the black one, the orange one, one rhinestone swirl and the sparkly one in the back left.  I will be adding these to the shoppe:)











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, wish I could have shopped your booth! Glad that you had a good time and made some good sales!