Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weight Loss Wed.

It is that time again all ready, the weeks are flying by.  I can actually report that I have lost a half pound, not much but at least headed in the right direction.  I have been hopping in the pool and trying to swim a couple times a week... I don't swim laps or anything fab like that but I get in and swim and tread water and some times just use my arms and some times just my legs.  I figure it is better than nothing. I dread seeing my self in a swim suit, sooo flabby and white.  Just keep working at it I suppose, and maybe a bottle of self tanner will help:)

Check in with the others this week to see how everyone has done!


my mom should be the mom of the year cause shes so cool and awesome and shes kinda young? lol, i love her so much, she a stay home mom and she deals with my 2 younger sisters and younger brother... shes always doing something! driving usplaces, feedding us, ummm filling orders! i really hope she wins this because she really deservvvies a vacay from us peeolpess... i really hope she winss!!


3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

good job on loosing wish I could say the same I've hit another wall keep up the great work.

Julie said...

Swimsuits are not friendly, at least not to me. It's a good thing I only swim with my daycare little ones, otherwise I might scare the people off. Just kidding but not a fun thought either.
I didn't see you little MckLinky this week, could be I'm just missing it too. But on Monday I did my post so check out ...
http://julie-thegoingtobenewme.blogspot.com/2010/05/tis-day-to.html ... for my update.
Take caer my dear and keep up the great work.

Julie said...

Okay my dear, I left a link for Weightloss Wednesday.
Thanks Jen. Have a great weekend. God Bless!!