Monday, June 28, 2010

Napa Vintage Flea Market

Sat was the second Napa Vintage Flea Market and I was a vendor again. My good friend Heidi met me there at 6:30 to help me set up and then came back at 3:00 and helped me tear down... Lucky to have nice friends!

Friday night I was up way to late making fun things....

Bobby pins with vintage buttons and flowers....this is only a small portion of them.
  Need to photograph and put in shoppe.

 My booth.. try to ignore the ugly cars off to the left.

 Another view.  Notice the blue rack on the left that I got a few weeks ago at an estate sale... the top rounder is holding my bobby pins on tags. 
 The other fun things I was making, vintage button rings and type writer key necklaces.
Need to get these in the shoppe too.

Just another photo of the booth. I used my great Grandpa's printers box for displaying my rings.
The weather ended up being perfect...had heard it was going to be 90..  thank goodness "they" were wrong. I sold a decent amount of stuff but not nearly the foot traffic as last time... 



2 comments:

colimachia said...

Oooooh those bobby pins are super cute!!!

Rosie said...

Your booth was sooo pretty. Maybe next time I visit my daughter I can stop in Napa! How often is the flea market?
rosie