Friday, July 16, 2010

Something I Have ALWAYS Wanted........

A doll house, I have wanted one for ever. I have always wanted to decorate and collect furniture for one.  At the last Napa Flea market my booth neighbor Laura had this one out for sale.  By the end of the day it had not sold and she did not want to lug it back to the East Bay... so she very sweetly gave it to me!  So exciting!


It needs some TLC and some PINK paint maybe:)

I will be removing all the flooring and wall paper and starting over. 
 Thinking.....  vintage wall paper and hard wood type  flooring. Chandeliers... shabby chic!
Gabby wants to help, not sure when we will start, maybe it will be a winter project.




1 comments:

Nearly there Claire said...

Oh how lovely, I wish I had a girl to do lovely things like this with. X