Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quilting Bee Blocks



I have been enjoying my virtual quilting bees, I am in three.
This is the picture of all the blocks I received for my first month of the Rosey Little Bee. I requested wonky houses, aren't they sooo cute. still have to make mine and piece it together. 
Love the mushroom one, so different and cute!

 This block and the next one are for May Vintage Sheet Bee.... Amanda requested plus signs.  
 Love them!
 June Block for RLB  was a circle theme for Lori.

 May Wonky crumb Block for Rosey Little Bee... Made for Mary
 The block I made for Evelyn for June for the VSBEE... Wonky Log Cabin, this was fun!
This is the March Block for Vintage Sheet Bee  it is a string block for Rachel, so fun and easy!

April VSbee block For Jane was a pin wheel... I string pieced part of the pin wheel, love this one... almost had to keep it!

Stay tuned for the next batch of bee blocks:)

1 comments:

colimachia said...

I really like the string one! I hadn't seen it before. They are all great!