Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wed.

Linking up again this week with the pleated poppy and Momma Go Round
I don't have many outfits from last week, spent a lot of time in sweats doing projects around the house.

Going in reverse order:
Fri. Work
Aqua cardi-old navy
White ruffled blouse-beneton outlet
Cami-target
Grey pants- from the shop I work at, they are bcbg and were getting donated, so I snagged them.
Shoes-nine west
Vintage bangles-yard sales/estate sales
Ring- my shoppe
Necklace- Vintage- gift from my boss.

 Thursday-Running Kids aound
Lucky jeans-thrift
cami-target
aqua ruffled top-Old navy
Grey boyfriend Cardi-Old navy
Scarf- Old Navy

Shoes-Ross

 Wed Night-parent Meeting at the preschool.
Same Jeans, shoes and Cardi from above
Same vintage bangles
Jacket- Goodwill in Irvine while on Spring Break- $15. Which is pricey for the goodwill, but it is a guess Jacket and soooo cute.
Brown ribbed t-shirt local dept. store

Ring- My shoppe.

I want to go back to the Irvine Goodwill-Without the whole family breathing down my neck to hurry up!