Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Favorite Drug Store Products

I have always used fancy salon hair products....now that the economy is bad and we are a family of 6...I have started trying drug store products..two of my faves at the moment are...

Umberto Beverly Hills-dry clean shampoo....it is a spray powder...that soaks up any oils and allows you to go one more day with out washing your hair...it hides dark roots a bit too...it's inexpensive and lasts a long time.

Second fave of the moment was found by Chad at walmart..it cost about 4$....it is surf head by wild harvest hair...
It smells nice...Chad and Graham use it on their short hair...Gab and I use it to smooth straight styles and to de frizz curly styles...and you don't need much so it lasts a long time too...

Maybe I will add a before and after later today...

What are your fave inexpensive products?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments: