Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Shoe Wish List For Fall/Winter

These are the shoes I REALLY REALLY want for fall/winter.


Candy Pink Hunter Originals...perfect for rainy days!


Chocolate Brown classic Tall Ugg boots... I live in these during the winter months... I wore my last pair out.:(

I really want a pair of vintage cow boy boots..

Loving these


There is a vintage cowboy boot store in the next town over (Sonoma)... I really want to check it out.

I really need a pair of flat boots to wear with skinny jeans.... here are some I am loving:

Black Carlos Santana Boots

or these


Black Enzo Angiolini boots. 

or maybe ...


Gabriella Rocha black boots


I could go on and on.... I have a shoe obsession.  
 and only have super high heeled boots, which are cute but not practical with small children and my feet start to hurt.
  
What shoes are you drooling over?





0 comments: