Monday, December 5, 2011

Made it Monday!!

I have not made much lately... but here are a few knit and crochet projects I have finished.

Knitted Ear warmer... I made it for me... Gab decided it was really cute on her. I have worn it once and Gab has worn it quite a few times. Free Pattern here.

Crochet ear flap hat that Gabby also stole... Pattern I purchased off Ravelry.

Knitted shrug for Scarlette to wear to ballet class. Free pattern here.

Crochet cowl neck warmer... FOR ME... Gab is not allowed to steal this one:)

It is so warm and cozy... Free pattern here.

A crochet scarf actually for Gabby in Napa High Colors.. Pattern found here.

Crochet leg warmers for Scarlette the little ballerina. 


These were a free pattern that I deleted because I had to add the ties to keep them up... next pair will be knit for sure.


 That is about as craft as I have been lately... better than nothing I suppose.




0 comments: