Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching Up

It is freezing cold here again, boo hoo hoo! I miss my flip flops! It actually snowed a little yesterday and may again tomorrow. SHEESH

I finally finished reading Atlas Shrugged, wow is that a long book. I enjoyed it but am glad to be done, it required a lot of concentration. I am going to read the third book in the Twilight series and I have Plum Spooky to read also, nice easy read.

Gabby is going to DC with her friends family on Thursday and will be gone through the weekend. Lucky girl! She is super excited.

I have a lot of UFO's right now, a sampler, a quilt for Graham, partially painted kitchen cupboards and a scarf. I am actually going to go sew as soon as I get done with this post:) So many other things I want to make too.

I am annoyed, I made a custom baby blanket for my neighbor to take to a shower and I forgot to take a picture. UGG

I guess that is it for now, sorry there are no pictures.

XOXO Jen


0 comments: