Monday, February 23, 2009

Let's Talk About Books

After finally finishing Atlas Shrugged, I jumped straight into "Plum Spooky" by Janet Evanovich. I think it took me less than a week to finish, it was great to read such a funny book after such a heavy one. I was literally cracking up while I was reading and hoping that I wasn't shaking the bed so hard that I would wake Chad up:) If you Have not read the Stephanie Plum Series, you must it is so entertaining. Start with the first one and read them in order! You will not regret it. I can't wait for number 15.

Right now I am reading the third book in the Twilight series and am enjoying it too. I just ordered Girl With a Dragon Tattoo and Mauve Binchey's newest book, can't remember the title. I am looking forward to both of them:)

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

NUMBER 15?!!! Yikes the rest of us have some hefty catching up to do lol!! Thanks for the reading tip!

xo

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love these books. If you haven't read them, you might enjoy the Bubbles series. Very much like the Plum books. I'm listening to Bubbles Ablaze on audio now while I quilt! It's a hoot!