Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Book Review

It has been awhile since I did a book review, so today is the day. I have three books and a movie to talk about today.

Book 1- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
This is the third book in the twilight series and probably was my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, it was good, just not as good as the others.
Book 2: Breaking dawn also by Stephenie Meyer
The fourth book in the twilight series. I loved this one, I had a hard time putting it down. It was my favorite in the series.

Movie: Twilight
Gabby and I watched this movie Saturday night. It was a good movie, just not nearly as good as the book, and some of the characters were not what I thought they should be. There were a couple of parts that were not even in the book, that always bugs me:)

Book 3: Heart and Soul by Mauve Binchey
She is one of my favorite authors, she tells great stories. If you haven't read any of her book, I would start at the beginning even though they are not a series, they tend to have some characters in common. This book was about the opening of a heart clinic and the peoples lives who worked there. Great Book.

I hope to post some easter decoration pictures in the next few days.

0 comments: