Friday, June 5, 2009

I Joined.......

A Sew along.

It is 6 weeks long and is on week three. I just started, so I have until Monday to get all my blocks made and then I will be caught up. We shall see if I can get them all sewn over the weekend. I also Have a quilt top pinned and ready to be quilted!



It is not to late to join.


Here are my strips cut and ready to sew. I still have a couple more to cut, because I decided to make my quilt a queen size. I better get busy!

This is a great way to get started quilting because you get step by step instructions and can ask questions.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

Hi! Your fabrics are great and you're making it queen size~nice! I can't wait for these blocks to begin showing a pattern. It's going to be fun. . .hope you're feeling well, I'm going to have think of a nice "G" name for a sweet baby girl and add it to your list!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i thought about joining too... and i still may.. but i have so many projects in the fire right now! i can't wait to see how yours turns out.