Friday, May 1, 2009

A Quick Book Review

I have read three books since my last review. Two of the three were excellent, the other was just ok.

The just ok one was "The Grand Finale" by Janet Evanovich.
It was a super quick read, nice easy fluff. I needed a little break after the two I read before it. I would read it if someone gives it to you, but would not recommend purchasing it.

The next one was a recommendation from my life long friend Jenny K back in CA.
"A Thousand Splendid Suns" By : Khaled Hosseini
This was a great book set in Afghanistan. Chad also read it and loved it as well. It is a bit sad, but very well written and hard to put down. A great look into a very different way of life.

The last one was a recommendation from A family friend back in Napa.
"The Girl With The dragon tatoo byStieg Larsson
This was another great book, it took me a bit to get into it, but once I was I was reading into the wee hours. A great mystery suspense.



If anyone has any excellent recommendations, I would love to hear them!
Have a great weekend!

0 comments: