Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Book Critique

Sorry for another picture less post, I hate not having photos in my posts.

Just a quick report on the books I have finished.

Miss Julia Delivers the Goods by Ann B Ross: Another cute book in the miss Julia series. Nice quick easy read. I have enjoyed this wholesome series very much. Kind of fun because it takes place here in NC:)

Finished The Final Detail by Harlen Coben: A good suspense/mystery. Very quick read, funny sarcastic main character. This I believe is also part of a series which bugs me because I read it out of order. Not that I plan to go back and start from the beginning, however it still bugs me. I like to red books in order.

Now I am on to the Time Travelers Wife, I am enjoying it so far. I am a little slow on this one because I am not getting as much sleep because of a sweet little girl names Scarlette:)

I hope to be able to post some interesting crafty stuff again soon. I spent today nursing... doing laundry... nursing...doing dishes... fighting with a stubborn 2 year old.... nursing...reading stories with Graham... nursing..... and making dinner ! Not complaining, just stating the fact that I thought about sewing and just didn't get around to it. Maybe tomorrow:) Today was our first full day without Daddy, so it was a bit rough with the little dude. He has been doing pretty well, but has hit the "terrible twos" and is not wanting to follow directions at all!

Miss Scarlette is calling!

0 comments: