Monday, August 17, 2009

First Bath

We gave Scarlette her first bath 2 nights ago. She will be two weeks old tomorrow and the umbilical cord is still hanging on...sheesh.



She loved her bath, no crying at all.


Wide awake and happy.


Gabby took these two.

Little Sweet Pea!

Not many craft projects getting complete, too busy with the baby and kidos. I did sew for a bit over the weekend, I hope to get back to the messed up quilt soon Girls start school next week, which will be nice and a bit scary at the same time. Scary because they help out a lot with Graham. Nice because there will be less people at home making a mess:) We have also started cleaning out the basement getting everything organized to either pack or sell. Not happy about packing again~


11 comments:

Di~ said...

Wow, she is absoluetely darling! I sure wish I had one of those, in grand child form~now.

Emily said...

How adorable!!!

Emily

Anonymous said...

aww scarlette is very cute :)

Celia said...

This is one of the sweetest blog potsts I've seen lately!
Thanks so much for sharing such a joy!

Michele said...

Oh Jenn ~ she's so adorable! I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks...wow!

I hate moving and packing...hopefully the kids will be able to help you out!

Hugz,
michele

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Don't pressure yourself to sew - you've got plenty to keep you busy:)

Molly said...

Oh what a sweetie! Your pictures are so cute. :)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

aww, what a cutie!!!

Robin said...

that little picture of her gazing up at you is adorable!

Unknown said...

Hi. First time visiting your blog! I just had to tell you what a adorable little girl you have!! I just love them around that time....well all the time! Daisy~

colimachia said...

Okay, so this has nothing to do with weight loss....I just noticed that on your sidebar of quilts that you want to do, the Scruffily Quilt. That's the exact one that I'm working on! That's funny! Also, I was going to ask you about the freezer jam, the recipe said you have to use it within 3 weeks and I just don't think I'd be able to use up a whole jar that quickly. Do you think it would be okay for longer than that???? BTW Scarlette is a doll :)