Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weight Loss Wed

This post is brought to you from my grandparents house. As I will not be in my new house until Thurs. I am not actually going to post any stats this week because I don't have my scale and I want to keep it acurate. I have a feeling that I either stayed the same or gained a pound. You would think with all the packing and stress I would have lost, but I was starving the whole time and eating whatever I could get my hands on.

I also lost more weight in stuff this week.... not everything fit on the truck so Chad had to leave stuff for the neighbors and the goodwill:(

Make sure to read everyone elses posts as they will be way more interesting than mine. Hope to get back to having some time to come up with fun stuff.
Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them an encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs. If you don't see your link and you are participating, please email me.
Summer Swanson of: Artful Life Tasha Riley of : Life of the Riley'sApril Oritz of:The Art ChicsSarah Chimblo of: Sew SarahPriscila Barros of: Casa Bella ChicColima Smith of: Colima
Rose Charles of:Victoria Rose Paper CraftsBrianne Kjar of: Kjar FamilyVictoria of: Florence & MarySheri of: Pawsh PoodleSusan Hahaj of: Suzie Button CreationsFelicity of: Joshy & BelleKelly of: Kelly's Recipes For LifeTina of: Sweetina
Have a great week!
XOXO JEN


3 comments:

Victoria Plum said...

Hello!
I'd like to join in WLW ... I have been inspired by others posts ... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Moving is sooo stressful, I really feel for you! I hated every minute of moving when I last did (3.5 years ago) and as much as I am looking forward to moving to a bigger better place in the new year, the thought of having to pack up all that "stuff" is already giving me nightmares!

I think you need to give yourself a break, and not be too hard on yourself about what you are eating. None of us can be superwoman, so you should be allowed to eat what you want when you have so much to cope with!

Hope you settle in ok :-)

Rose XXX

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Moving is hard....Weight watchers has been a blessing for me....and so has joining WLW..it gave me the kick start I needed.

Hope you settle in soon. See you next week:)