Saturday, November 28, 2009

Book Reviews

It has been awhile since I have chatted about the books I have read. Yes, I read through the whole move. Not as much or as fast as usual, but still reading:)
First book I finished was Telegraph Days by Larry McMurtry.
This was a great period book, set during the wild west. I love Larry McMurtry. Lonesone Doves is one of my very favorite books. I grabbed this book when I had nothing else to read and was comnpletely absorbed right away!
Next was the Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. This is her memoires.... a must read. Written really welll, I really enjoyed it. Chad just finished reading it, can't wait to hear what he thought about it. I would love for my kids to read this and realize how good they have it.
A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick. A fun read about a quilt shop and quilting. A great girlie book.
Last but not least: Tea Time For the Traditionally Built by Alexander McCall Smith. This is the 10th book in the #1 Ladies Detective Agency series. This is a fun series about a Lady in Botswana who started a dective agency. This book was lighthearted and quick to read.
I hope to get back to some sort of regular posting, not just on WED.
Off to bed I go.





Tea time for the traditioanly built

0 comments: