Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weight Loss Wed.-late





Sorry this is so late....baby with a cold not letting me get a lot done:(






It has been another crazy busy week. Not a good food or exercise week for me.




I taught yoga again last Sunday and that was it for exercise:(




Food: I ate a ton of sweets and goodies and we went wine tasting which always adds to the calories!
Me with my hair looking stupid, my sister in law Heidi and my Sister Keely.
Wine Tasting:)

Chad, Brother in law Kurt, Sister in Law Heidi, Sis-Keely and brother in law-Gabe

More wine tasting:)



Despite it all, my weight remained the same. Which is ok... better than gaining which I was sure I was going to do.









This week will probably not be a good one considering all the food and wine we are going to eat and drink tomorrow!






Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them an encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs. If you don't see your link and you are participating, please email me.
April Oritz of:The Art Chics
Colima Smith of: Colima
Victoria of: Florence & Mary
Kelly of: Kelly's Recipes For Life
Tina of: Sweetina
Jenna of: Corgi Pants








EnjoyThanksgiving tomorrow!

0 comments: