Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Visit With a Good Friend & A Trip to The Discovery Museum

I am way behind on posting so you will have to excuse the catch up.  A few weeks after we were settled into the new place one of my very good friends Melissa and her kidos came to visit.  Our girls are only 5 weeks apart and our boys are only 3 months apart. We didn't even think to take pictures of us together. Sheesh

Tatum Grace & Scarlette Grace
Are they not the most adorable things ever!


Landon and Graham swinging in the back yard.

In December we decided to meet at the Discovery Museum.  Melissa lives in San Francisco about 15 minutes away and has a membership, so we were their guests for the day. We had an awesome time and can not wait to go back.


Had to get a photo of the little dude with the golden gate bridge in the background.  We lucked out, it was a beautiful day for mid December!


The boys exploring.



Graham checking out one of the fun activity centers.  I was bad about taking photos because there was so much to do in such a short time and Melissa and I have a million and one things to talk about.  We have been friends since we were Gabby's age.. egads does that make me old!

I still need to post Christmas photos and Grahams 3rd Birthday which was last week.  Tomorrow I will announce the giveaway winner.


2 comments:

LissyLou said...

Hello, after reading a few weightloss wednesdays i'd like to join too. I only need to lose about a stone to get back into most of my clothes, but i've been trying to do that for 2 years and always fail. This may help me get on track.
So - see you next week for my first installment!! xx

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could find friends like that with something in common!