Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weight Loss Wed.



Welcome to this weeks addition of WLW.  I had an oK week... I lost 1/2 a pound.  Probably would have lost more had there not been birthday cake and ice cream in the house for Grahams birthday. I have no willpower when it comes to sweets:(
I didn't get my extra walk in this week, too busy with Grahams birthday.Now the weather is yucky so we shall see if I can get a walk in this week.
I did drink more water, I ate more veggies and I ate more fiber.  Happy with that.
14.5 pounds to Goal
7 pounds to pre pregnancy weight.
I am pretty happy with my progress... however this last bit of weight is always the hardest to lose.  Then once the weight is gone  toning up is required!!!
Knowing I have to report in every Wed. keeps me motivated:)




Colima Smith of: Moppy Jane Crafts
Brianne Kjar of: Kjar Family
Kelly of: Kelly's Recipes For Life
Stephanie of: Musings of a Modern Day Mom
Victoria of: Florence & Mary
lolodesigns
Sarah of: sew Sarah
Have a great week!


2 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

loosing weight is better than gaining even on those weeks where we have extra sweets. Good luck for next week I hope to do better.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

0.5lb off is better than on I always say!

Well done

Victoria xx