Sunday, February 7, 2010

Updates on Vintage Sheet Swap & Quilting Bee(Full)

Vintage sheet FQ swap:   Send by date is comming up soon, Feb. 10th.  So far I have only received about 10 packages.  Please let me know if you are going to be late or if you can not participate for some reason. That way I will not hold up the whole swap waiting. The ones I have received so far are really pretty:)


Quilting Bee:  Is now full!!!   I will be emailing all of the participants with details.  I am working on a button.  The bee will be called" Rosey Little Bee", I have set up a blog and a flickr group for us, still need to make them pretty and get info posted on both.

If anyone has any questions, you can leave a comment or drop me an email!  roseylittlethings@gmail.com



7 comments:

Lisa said...

I am cutting mine up and will be sending out today or tomorrow. It was so hard to choose what to send! I ended up going with a rose theme.

Brenna said...

I meant to let you know sooner, but the real world has taken control of me and I sadly won't be able to participate in this sheet swap like I had hoped!

lilsproutzmom said...

I just found your blog a week ago and love it! I would love to join your quilting bee if you still have room. This will be my firts bee and have always wanted to join, but by the time I would find one like you they would be filled. I am so excited!

Barbara said...

Count me out too...

Thought I would have time to pull it together but I don't.

:(

MaryLu said...

Jen, Mine are going in the mail today. Thanks for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

Awww nuts! I totally missed the boat on the bee (again)! Well, if anyone drops out, let me know. :)

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

Hi Jen,

Mine went in the mail yesterday morning. Sorry for the delay, Mom's been having a rough time these last few weeks & that's been a priority. But they're on their way from Central Cali so it shouldn't take long to get there!

Jules