Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weight Loss Wed.

This week I should title it weight GAIN Wed. ... ugg. Yes, I gained this week a pound and a half.  I am not surprised after all the eating and drinking we did this weekend.  I need to find some low cal snacks, because I am hungry all the time... maybe because I am nursing or maybe I am just a piggy.  Either way, something needs to change.  I also drank a bunch of diet coke over the weekend:( 

Goals for the week: DRINK lots of h2O
                              Drink a glass of milk each day as t he calcium is supposed to help with weight loss. 
                              EAT LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  smaller portions
                              Try... this is a hard one... to go to bed earlier.
                              Walk



Below are links to this weeks participants, pop over and leave them an encouraging comment. If you want to join us, email me and I will add you to the weekly email list. Everyone is welcome, weather you want to lose 5lbs or 50lbs. If you don't see your link and you are participating, please email me

Colima Smith of: Moppy Jane Crafts

Brianne Kjar of: Kjar Family
Kelly of: Kelly's Recipes For Life
Sarah of: Sew Sarah
Lissylou of: Lissylou & the 2 Little boys
Jenna Z. of: Corgi Pants
Karen of: Lolodesigns
April of: The Art Chics




I hope everyone else had a better week than I did !!!


5 comments:

Emily said...

My favorite low cal snack is from Target, their house brand Archer Farms. It's their organic fruit strips. They are only 35-45 calories and taste soooo good!!

april o. said...

I noticed on WW they say I need to milk. I guess that is the Calcium. I have kicked in the water and even cut my sweet tea down to one a morning and today I actually drank unsweet. We shall see on Monday if I have lost for the week. Jillian Michaels is the 30 Day Shred DVD - it makes you work muscles I think have been long forgotten. Good luck!!

colimachia said...

Don't let it trip you up! You'll get back into your weight loss groove again! I like to snack on almonds even though I am sort of allergic to them - they are good.

Jenna Z said...

Ack, blogger just lost my whole comment! I had listed some low-cal snacks that fill you up: air popped popcorn, baby carrots with hummus, an sliced apple with a tsp of peanut butter, homemade granola with dried fruit (light on the fruit though as it is relatively high in sugar), and frozen grapes! Don't feel defeated, as my ankle injury recently taught me, "set-backs" are a part of the eb and flow of life. :)

LoloDesigns said...

Don't worry about this week, we are now onto the next already so we have everything to go for. Am determined to keep up 1-2lbs a week, glad I got the walker as we have had awful weather for months now so can't really go outside. xx