Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Afternoon in Berkley

Sorry I have been MIA.. it has been crazy around here, Scarlette got thrush and I spent all week getting ready for Gwen's bday party Sat.  This post is long over due, it has been about a month since ago that we went to Berkley.  My good friend Jen came into town to see her family, she lives in DC and we never were able to hook up the whole time I lived only 5 hours from her!  So Jen emailed me and my friend Melissa to see if we wanted to meet in Berkley while she was here and we said yes.  We met at a children's discovery museum type place then sat in the campus lawn and had lunch.  It was fun.

Graham doing art.

Budding artist.

I loved this section, it was the baby washing section!


We decided we needed a photo of the 3 of us together since we have been friends since 7th grade:)
Husbands were making us laugh.
Not a great photo location.


We lucked out, the weather was sunny and beautiful, it was a great way to spend the afternoon.
Will be back tomorrow with my newest project, it is pretty exciting!

1 comments:

Nearly there Claire said...

Sounds brill! I love the pic of you all laughing! That'd be me in the middle, with my legs crossed! LOL. xxx