I actually completed a sewing project. Woo Hoo
Scarlette is now sitting in her high chair for meals and soon she will be making a huge mess. So , I decided it was time to make a splat mat. I have had this vinyl coated cotton fabric for awhile, I bought it when Graham was a baby thinking I would make some bibs. Obviously that never happened.
I used a yard of each print, sewed them right sides together leaving an opening for turning, turned right sides out and top stitched all the way around. And Voila!
The girls think Graham needs one too! I think my whole house needs one, ha!
The cool thing is I can actually throw it in the washing machine when it gets really nasty.