Monday, April 26, 2010

Grandmas Vintage Goodies Part 2

I am finally getting around to posting the second half of the goodies we got from Chad's Grandma.  To see the part one post click here!

There will be a third post as the big item we went up to Oregon to get and a few items Chad picked up over the weekend will be in the final post.

Chad's grandma so sweetly set this aside for me as I am the only crafter in the family.
It is a vintage doily bored.


How cool would this look on a sewing room wall! sniff that I don't have a sewing room anymore.

A cute vintage picnic basket.

The bottom three( I had all ready) are being used for storage of sewing supplies and the new one is in my pantry waiting for the next picnic.

Chad's great grandmas american flag, we are going to use it as long as it is not to fragile.

A cool old Christmas Tree stand in its original box, and two old crates. There are actually two of the red ones. Apparently Chad's grandpa made them and they used them to carry picnic supplies in:) One is in Grahams room with his stuffed animals in it and the other is on its side holding books in our family room.


A huge old shredder/grater.

A blue ball jar.

Vintage polka dot decanter and two glasses, grandma kept the rest for juice:)

Another decanter and two glasses, no idea if or where the rest of the glasses are.

Yellow luncheon plates.


Salt and pepper shakers.

Pretty vintage dresser set, on my vanity in my bedroom.

A stack of flour sacks that Chad's great grandma bleached out and had ready to embroider, so now they are ready for me to make pretty at some point!

1 comments: