Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dream On....

I want to share a note from my Papa... it was in response to my last post about dreamers VS realists.
It is a sweet note and I love it:) Love you too PA!!!

Dear Jen,
When I think or dream about my family I see only beauty and goodness and could not be more grateful. To be realistic I can’t imagine what the world would be like with out the dreamer and what our family would be like without both the realist and the dreamer.  I don’t know if the dreamer could survive on its own.
I’m happy you have the dreamer gene and that I may have played apart. What makes me the most thankful however is that all the girls in our family are very strong and those genes are from your grandmother and great-grandmother. To be strong, creative, and realistic makes the ultimate dreamer.
Love you just the way you are.
Pa  




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so SWEET! What a dear man. :)

The Cronbachs said...

Love you Papa Jim! I thing you are equal parts dreamer and realist - other wise you'd have ten kids. :-)