Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mustard Flowers Napa Valley 2012

It's that time of year again here in the Napa Valley... Or it was a few weeks ago.  The mustard flowers bloom for a short time and they are on there way out. There are still some to be found bu not like the field we found this year!                                            first few are taken with my phone.

Gabby

Teddy

Gwen, Graham, Scarlette Grace and Gabby

My three girls

Funny boy

Cute girl

Look Mom

Me and Chad


Gabby

Happy dog running through the flowers

My babies

my boy

Scarlette and Gwen


Graham running through the field



Teddy



This picture of Teddy cracks me up!

This one too!

Scarlette, Gwen and Graham

Scarlette Grace

Picking Flowers

Teddy !!! This one kills me too!

Scarlette and Gabby

Pretty Girls

Graham

Walking in the field

Girls

Babies!

Me and Gab


We had a great time..  The dog and Graham ran to their hearts content!






0 comments: