Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School


Today is the girls first day of school.




Gabby started 7th grade. CRAZY
I pretty much met the majority of my friends in 7th grade and the really cool thing is we are all still friends!

Gab being a goof ball.


Gwenny Gwen Gwen.
She looks so vintage and cute, I love it!
Her jeans use to be full length, however she grew and they were to short. They still fit her waist, so I cut them off and she likes to roll them up. Perfect for this time of year as the weather starts to change.


I cut both the girls hair over the weekend. Gab just wanted a trim, and Gwen wanted hers short. We cut off about 6 inches, I think it looks super cute especially with her curls!

The girls leave at different times, so I don't get to torture them by taking pictures of them together!

Be back tomorrow with Weight Loss Wed.

6 comments:

april o. said...

Too Cute. Bella would love them and their shoes. Hope you are well. Email me your addie I want to send you a little something. Hugs! I also want to join the Wednesday Weight Loss!

Michele said...

They're so adorable Jen...and boy, do they grow up fast!

Hugz,
Michele

Unknown said...

Happy first day to your girls! I hope you are having a good day at home with the little ones too :)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Cuties!! I hope they had a good day!

I wish my kids didnt have to wear uniforms :( And they go to public school!

Emily said...

Such darling girls!! Gwen's new hair cute is very adorable!!!

xo
Emily

Ashley said...

I don't think I keep in touch with anyone from the 7th grade....probably because now I live 3000 miles away. Such cute outfits ;)