Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vintage Items

I can't believe I have not written since Wed. Sheesh

Since we are moving I am parting with a ton of stuff. Not happy about some of it, but Chad says
" Either get rid of it or we stay here."
So Bye Bye stuff... Sniff Sniff

I thought I would share the things I am getting rid of here before I list it for sale elsewhere.

This is just the beginning...



Vintage Primitive Laundry Drying Rack.
$10+ Shipping- ***Sold****


Sad about this one:(
Vintage metal Doll House
$25.00 + Shipping


Inside View.


Close Up of inside.



*****SOLD******
Ok..... this item is funny! I have literally had this for 25 years!
Yep, it is all the furniture from my Barbie dream house.
As I was taking this out of the box the girls were in awe and said "COOOOL"
The really sad part is it has been packed in a box since I was 12.
$30.00 + Shipping which I think will be about $15 priority.


Close up.Another Close up!


Aqua Divided melmac bowl.
Approx 10"
$6.00+shipping


View from the top.

If anyone is interested in any of these items or wants to know shipping costs, drop me an email: roseylittlethings@gmail.com


4 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Hey we had a bright yellow divided bowl that we used every night. Oh how I loved those days! Sorry you have to sell.

Anonymous said...

I NEED that vintage drying rack. I'd like to place dibs on that one if it is functioning. Please email me at sjjaowasso@sbcglobal.net.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Great stuff! So sorry you have to let it go :(

Robin said...

for every terrific thing you let go of...you'll find something just as great at your new destination!
I have to tell you....I HAD that dollhouse! Yes! What memories you just gave back to me! I can still hear the tin noise when I bumped up against it!