Friday, September 4, 2009

Sew -n- Tell

Amy is hosting a weekly Sew-N-Tell, pop over to her blog and see all the other participants and join the fun.

This is the quilt top that got scattered all over my dinning room floor while I was at the hospital. I finally finished it.
Now it just needs to be backed, quilted and bound.
It is my zig zag quilt along quilt, if you want to quilt along click on the button in my side bar.




The girls laid it all out with a bit of assistance, it gave them the quilting bug. Gabby started to cut out squares to make a scrappy quilt.


The whole thing is made from vintage sheets. Need to get some batting so I can finish it:)

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

What a beautiful quilt!

Have a wonderful weekend :-)

Rose XXX

Beth said...

Love the vintage fabrics - gorgeous quilt!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that! There is no way I could make something like that either, lol.

Busy Little Quilter said...

It's beautiful! I love the fabrics.

Evelyn said...

Wow, it's so fantastic! I've been too chicken to try triangles with vintage linens (well, with anything, really!). Maybe I'll give it a try. :-)

amylouwhosews said...

I love this! I was hesitant to do the zig zag quilt, because I wasn't sure about the design - how much I really liked it. But I REALLY like the subtlety of this one! SO cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh it is AMAZING! Nothing beats vintage sheet quilts! :)

Britt said...

That's gorgeous! I love that you used vintage sheets for this. I would never have the patience to do anything like that!