Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Free cards to Bloggers

I am so excited, shutterfly is offering 50 free cards to bloggers for promoting them and their wonderful products. Sign up for it here. Not only can you order your photos from them..you can order: Photo Books, calendars, Christmas Cards and sooo much more
Here are some of my favorite cards:

Those are just a few of my favorites.  They have such an amazing selection, there is a card to match anyones style. The quality of their cards is wonderful and it usually takes me a couple of hours to decide on just the right one. There are flat cars, folded cards and the standard photo cards. This is one of my favorite standard photo cards: Gift Tag Christmas.  You can get glossy or matte finishes.. the possibilities are endless.  
I am excited to be promoting such a great company.




0 comments: