Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sewing for a Good Cause


I have been working with Indra a local interior designer on a project called Clean Start. We are making over a home for a local family in need. My main job has been to sew, but I have been involved in a other aspects as well... mostly just offering my opinion and helping with some furniture choices from the shop I work at.
Here is some of the finished sewing projects.

In addition to these three pillows there is one more striped pillow, two sets of curtains, a duvet cover and two hanging light cord cozies.

The big reveal is on the 12th. 
 There were photographers from our local paper  at the house the the other day, so I may be in the paper.
Will post a link to that for sure when it happens:)

1 comments:

Indra said...

...And your doing an amazing job! The pillows look great. Sorry The Register did not list your info, to be sure I gave it to them!
I'm determined to get this project on the local TV station. Sunday the video-tographer will be there, so we better look pretty.:)
Your an angel.