Friday, November 9, 2012

I love this lunch box... YUBO

Totally random post I know... Who knows if I have any readers left since I never actually blog... If you have kids this is the best lunchbox ever!

It's called YUBO..
I got it for Scarlette at the beginning of the school year and just bought Graham one because I love it soooo much..

It's a tad pricy but well worth it. Here is why I love it:

It comes completely apart and can go in the dishwasher... I have not had to put it in the dishwasher yet....because it is soo easy to clean.

You can get personalized face plates for it, and get a new set each year and you have a whole new lunch box ... bonus, they are only $4.99.

It has a thin ice pack that fits perfectly in it.. And you can purchase their containers or use your own. The ones that come with it fit perfectly though

I chose to buy the attachable drink holder.. It seems to hold any reusable container or you can slide a juice pouch/box in it.

The only con is it can be a bit heavy for a tiny three year old when full... Which doesn't matter at all because I love so much.


Graham chose the orange body with dinosaur face plates. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can get rid of the other hard to clean lunch boxes!!!

2 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Very cool. This would make a great gift idea for some little people I know!

Molly said...

I would love to buy something from your shop (the a-z embroidery) .. is your shop closed ???