Friday, July 6, 2012

Vintage Grad Party




My friends daughter asked me to help with her graduation party because she liked Scarlette's Pink Party..We put it all together in one week.... it turned out really pretty and was a super fun party.





They rented tables and chairs and I used vintage sheets which I have a ton of :) for the table cloths. I brought over all my canning jars tied with vintage sheet scraps for the  drinking glasses. 

We used vintage sheets as back drops..

More vintage sheet table cloths, and bunting I had made for Scarlette's pink party... my big galvanized tub is a perfect drink bucket.

The streamers I had made for Scarlette's beach party last year.

They had a fire pit out and we roasted marshmallows and made smores after dark. We also had a henna station for doing henna tattoo's  

The food table.

Close up of the center pieces.. I brought all my vintage books and we stacked a few on each table and some  simple daisys in vases were the perfect touch.
Another table shot


We set up an outdoor photo booth, with lots of fun props and put my camera on a tripod and let everyone have fun.  Here are a few of the many photo booth shots.









Alicia the graduate and Tatum

Alicia and her friends.


There are a ton more pics here.

Thanks for letting me help make your party special Alicia!!!

1 comments:

knittingnora said...

So stinking adorable! Wish I could have been there!